NWRS is auctioning its surplus equipment on Thursday 2nd of November 2017 at 19:00 to 21:00 at our old club venue:
List of items as of today’s post: Sale Items List
North Wales Radio Society – Silent Auction Rules
- By bidding in North Wales Radio Society’s (NWRS) silent auctions, each bidder agrees to these auction rules.
- All sales are final. There will be no exchanges or refunds unless otherwise noted. All items are “as is.” NWRS has attempted to describe and catalog items correctly, but neither warrants nor represents and in no event shall be responsible for the correctness of descriptions, genuineness, authorship, provenance or condition of the items. No statement made in this catalog, or made orally at the auction or elsewhere, shall be deemed such a warranty, representation, or assumption of liability.
- The auction item value listed is an estimate of fair market value. Items have not been appraised unless so noted.
- Payment for items purchased must be made in full on the night of the auction to the cashier. Cash only and at the time required.
- Following payments, you may pick up your purchases in the checkout area. You must show your paid receipt for items to be picked up.
- The purchaser must pick up all items the night of the auction, unless special arrangements are made. Any item left unclaimed, without prior arrangements, will be sold and proceeds will go to NWRS.
- NWRS reserves the right to add or withdraw items, without notice, to or from the auction.
- Each person bidding assumes all risks and hazards related to the auction and items obtained at the auction. Each bidder agrees to hold harmless from any liability arising indirectly from NWRS, their elected and appointed officials, members and employees, the auctioneer(s), the auction company and its agents and employees, the event organizers, sponsors, and/or volunteers connected with the auction.